Thursday, September 18, 2008

The LA County Fair


Well as most of you know it seems we have been living at the Fair lately. Jimmy and I took Aiden about 2-weeks ago on Sunday, then again that Wed night, then Grandad Craig took Aiden and I to the fair last Friday.
Grandad Craig bought a cool little light switch cover for Aiden's room. I remember as a kid my dad and my pop picking us up from Condit and taking us the the fair. I always looked forward to those trips. It was important to me that my dad take Aiden and I to the fair. We had a good time.
This last Sunday we went to the fair with Uncle Brian, Brooke, Lil B, Grandma Barbie, Grandpa Mando, Jimmy, me and Aiden. Grandma Barbie bought Aiden some very sweet security blankets. I am thinking I will have to go back and buy some more just in case we need some extra's. Aiden loves both the blankets. We had a super good time with everyone.
Aiden turned 3 months old this last week and we celebrated by taking him to his first soccer games. He did very good at both Brooke and Brian's soccer games.

Oh did I mention that we adopted a puppy from the pound. His name is Jack and he is a Black Lab/Pit mix. I have decided that Jack is going to be an outside dog, I know some people think that is mean, but Aiden comes first and I don't want Jack taking over Aiden's play areas. Jack comes inside at night after we put Aiden to bed for a few hours. We are taking him on two walks a day and I go outside and play with him when Aiden is napping. I really hope nobody judges us on our decision on how we are going to raise Jack, and if you do I'm sorry. Just remember if we didn't take him home on Saturday he would have been put down on Sunday. So I don't think having him stay outside is that bad. He is a very good dog by the way...he sits already and we are working on stay. He jumps a little but we are working on it and he doesn't tug on the leash when we walk. I even heard him bark for the first time today when the Gas guy tried to come into the backyard to read the neighbors metor. Good Boy Jack!!!!

Congratulations to my brother who got himself promoted this week to Produce manager as well. I guess it has been a very busy week. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. Can you tell...I love my son....OH yeah one more thing...I QUIT F4L this week!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: