Well, we have had quite a busy few days. Aiden and I went on his very first road trip this weekend. We drove for 10hours up to surprise Kimi, Mike and Carina and celebrate Baby Carina's 1st birthday. Aiden did very well in the car. He was patient and wasn't cranky in the car at all. He was cranky almost immediately upon arriving at Mike and Kimi's. Kimi was very surprised to see us and I think Mike was too, although I think it initially stressed him out a l ittle bit. Mike immediately took Bailey (the dog) to the kennel so that we could all enjoy our visit without worrying about a third child. Carina has gotten so big and it was wonderful celebrating her 1st birthday. Although I have to say seeing my best friend since I was 12 y ears old holding my son was amazing. I will never forget the look on Kimi's face. We had a great visit and are looking forward to seeing the Ogg family for Christmas.





While Aiden and I were away up north Jimmy went on a dirt bike ride with my Uncle Tom. Jimmy had a blast and said it was the most fun riding he has ever had. It is really nice to see my family open their arms and hearts to my husband. Oh how things change when you become married and parents. It's like immediately you are seen as another adult and not a child anymore.
I haven't really shared with everyone very much info on our new addition Jack. He is a great dog but he still does those annoying puppy things. I guess kids just need that little bit of extra attention and it is true for kids of all species. Jack is a GREAT dog...he is kind of lazy like we are and it fits perfect with our schedule and routine. Jack gave Uncle Brian and Aunt Char a run for their money this weekend while the dog sat. From what I have heard Jack and Zoey (the cat) in his mouth and Elle (their dog) had blood on her coat. I guess we need to teach Jack how to play nicely with other animals. He plays nicely with Aiden..in fact he does't even come close to Aiden...it must be the water that gets squirted on his nose when he does that scared him away.
We also recently had a much needed visit from Addy, Phil and the girls. It feels like we haven't seen them in forever. It was fun to see the kids play together again. We also had our final trip to the fair, this time we joined Uncle Robert, Katie and two of their friends. Boy was that an experience.


1 comment:
Kimi's face is priceless in the surprise picture! I love it.
Great b&w picture of Kimi and Carina, too!
Take care!
Post a Comment