Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Loyal!!!!
Ok...most of you who know me well know I am extremely loyal to F4L and even though I do not work there anymore I still consider the company GREAT and if there was a store close enough I would shop all the time.Today I went to Ralphs...to buy all of my Thanksgiving stuff that didn't need to be refridgerated (cooking for about 25 people)....I am still floored at how much I saved with my F4L Card at Ralphs...$135...my bill out the door was in the double digits....and I bought a lot...stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie stuff, pecan pie stuff, Goldfish snack mix, soup, dip, cider, cinnamon, santa hats, and canned veggies....Man I might just be able to feed 25 people for under $250...Now thats what I call a deal.Anyway...if you don't have a F4L close I recommend Ralphs....This is the best time to grocery shop...everything is on sale. Remember itis the BUSIEST week of the year for any grocery chain so pretend you are buying Christmas gifts on Black Friday...be patient and enjoy the deals...Don't forget to wish the checker Happy Holidays...they are people too with families and some of them need to go home and cook dinner for T-Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment