Well we decorated our Christmas tree last weekend. Our first tree with our little Angel. We had so much fun. Well maybe that is partly because the Angel was sleeping while we decorated. But he was awake when we picked out the tree and he agreed to which tree we bought. Christmas this year is going to just be a blast with Mr Aiden.
We started a new tradition this year. I hope we can keep it up every year. We went to La Paloma last night and got a boy off their Salvation Army Tree. We chose a 1 year old boy named David. He asked Santa for some musical toys and he told us he wears 12-18months. So Aiden and I (Aiden was asleep) went to Target and got Davie a pair of pants, a t-shirt, a sweatshirt and soem musical toys. As Aiden gorws up I hope to let him pick the child we give to and let him pick out our gift to him. I want him to learn how important it is to give to others and how fortunate we have been with all the things that have been given to us.


1 comment:
He's getting so big! This is gonna be a really fun Christmas for you.
Post a Comment