I was about to get on some of you for not posting anything new on your blog...then I realized I am almost a month behing too!!!! Darn Facebook. LOL. Well Aiden is 9 months old today. I can't believe in 12 weeks he is going to be 1!!! Why do they grow up so fast. The other day Aiden got up on all 4's and took two little crawling steps before he realize dhe could get somewhere fast with his army crawl. He gets up on all 4's now and rocks before he drops to his belly. It is pretty cute. He has been saying Da Da a lot the past few days....Thank goodness. He waves and give hi five too. Today he learned how to open his mouth and say AHHH!!! Pretty funny huh. I think it is crazy how excited I get over every little new thing he does.
We started going to My Gym today. Aiden hod lots of fun playing with the balls. He sure likes them. He did good on the balance beam and the tumbling too. He didn't really like circle time but he tried it and we tried to dance to the songs. He is actually getting a little shy around people he doesn't see all the time. So if that is you...Get your butt over here and visit with the little man. LOL.
I know you all know this but I love my son so much. I never thougth some one would ever mean more to my than Jimmy...but somebody does. Shhh...don't tell my husband. LOL. At gym today Aiden got to pick an instrument ot play and guess what he picked...a DRUM!!!!


2 comments:
Look at all that hair! He's getting so big! So I gotta ask - does he have your sense of rhythm? :o)
I was about to give you a bad time about not posting anything new! Aiden is adorable as usual :o)
Post a Comment