As we get closer to the arrival of a baby cousin for Aiden and Aiden's 1st birthday, I can't help but think back. It has been almost 48 weeks since Aiden was born and I don't remember my life before that. I can't believe what a wonderful 11 months these have been. I used to always think that I need a ton of sleep but I don't think so anymore. Aiden surprises us everyday with a brand new "trick". He is crawling, cruising, pulling himself up onto anything and everything. He plays Peek a Boo, throw his hands up we he can't find something, loves Mango, Grapes, Pears and anything we feed him. Except I don't think he cared for the Beet I gave him last week. Sometimes I think he thinks I am a CRAZY lady but I know he loves me. Yesterday I asked Aiden where daddy was and he crawled over to the front door and started crying. I won't do that again. He gives kisses to his daddy's pictures all day long. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to meet Aiden yet you need to soon. He is so happy!!! Here are some pics.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment