Happy 1st Birthday Aiden!!!! I can't believe you are 1 already. Boy has the time flown by. I know that is such a cliche but seriously I can't believe how much he has changed in just a year. Lets see a year ago Mr. Twister you ate, slept, pooped, peed and cried. You also snuggled a ton with mommy and daddy. Now you have 8 teeth, (9 as of June 21st) you can clap your hands, play peek a boo, blow kisses, cruise around the furniture, say momma, dada, dog and ball. You can throw the ball like a baseball player and you love to read with mommy and dadd. You don't like to snuggle as much but i am sure that will change again.
We had a great 1st birthday party. Thank you everyone for coming. I am really looking forward to this party every year. Happy birthday to Daddy and Grandma too!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment