Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aiden got his 1st Haircut

Ok for those of you who have been telling me "Curls are for Girls" I finally cut Aiden's hair. OK so I cut it last week. Last Wed night Jimmy came home from work and Aiden was already sleeping after giving his son kisses goodnight he came to me and said "You need to cut his hair." My mouth fell open...I wasn't ready. But I also didn't want anyone saying "Your little girl is adorable." So I called a place in San Dimas and had Aiden's hair cut the next day.



He did so good. He didn't need a lollipop to sit still. He sat liek a big boy with his Batman Cape on and let Lauren cut his hair. Eventually he saw the block on the floor and I had to give it to him or he wouldn't stop pointing at it. She even used the clippers on him around the ears. I have a Special 1st Haircut Certificate and some of his BEAUTIFUL baby hair in a baggie for me to treasure 4EVER!!!!! He still has 1 little curl left but you can totally tell he is a little boy.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

What's with the "he didn't need a lollipop to sit still" comment? Carina didn't need one to sit still, she needed one to get IN the chair! Quit bragging ;o) He looks so grown up!

13 is our Lucky Number said...

LOL...I keep forgetting that she needed a lollipop...I have been avoiding everyone giving Aiden a lollipop...Even the Dr gave him one the other day and I took it from him. I am a mean mommy!!!!