I remember Aiden's first trip to the park lliek it was yesterday. August 14, 2008 we picked up Barbara, Brian and Brooke and took the little guy to Kun's Park in La Verne. The park is perfect for little ones to play at because it is adequately shaded so the playground doesn't get too hot. All Aiden could do at his 2 months of age is sit in the swing and go down the slide with his cousin Brian. WE got some of my fav pictures of the cousins here. This year I wanted to update this picture. So on 08/14/09 Barbara and I took the 3 cousins to the park again and got some super great pics.
Aiden I can't believe how big you have gotten. I was shocked at how much Brooke and Brian changed too in a year. Aiden was climbing all over everything and sliding down the slide by himself. We had a blast and I hope we can do it for a few more years before Lil B thinks he is too cool to play at the park with his kid sister and baby cousin.


No comments:
Post a Comment