Thursday, December 31, 2009

18 Months and counting

I know it is a little bit past your 18-month Birthday Aiden, but mommy still wants to remember this time. It amazes me the things you can do today taht you couldn't do even a month ago. Your vacabulary seems to be growing too quick for mommy. You can say up, down, out, momma, dadda, walk, papa, dog, Brian, Brooke, Car Car (for Char), Yeah, water, cup, night night, all done and yes to mom's dismay you started to say No on Christmas Day. I'm sure you can say many many more words that mommy just can't remember right now. You are walking like a champ now, in fact you can walk all the way to Grandma Barbie and Grandpa Mando's house. You run out the front door everyday at naptime and take off to there house. Around 5 we start walking looking for daddy and daddy gives you special rides home from the corner. Last night you took Buddy with you and you let him smell the flowers. You don't ever get tired of stopping to smell the flowers. You are a true gem. A sweet little boy who never seems to run out of kisses and hugs. You ahve a great demeanor and we can take you anywhere. You can climb the steps and slide down the slide all by yourself now and you are Mr. Independent we are out and about. You blow kisses to the checkers at Target and say thanks to the grocery store clerks who give you stickers.
With all these memories I have to say my Favories of 2009 is this one.

I found you in the bathroom saying "Pee Pee Mamma, Pee Pee." I love you and look forward to our 2010.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Awwww! :) Happy 2010 Ballesteros family!