Saturday, August 23, 2008

10-Weeks Old






Aiden is now 10-weeks old. I can't believe how much my life changed 10-weeks ago. Aiden started doing a few new things this week. He can life his head up pretty well when he is on his tummy, he rolled form his back to his side all by himself and he sleeps extremely well on his side. In fact Thursday night Aiden slept from 8:30pm to 5:30am...Can you believe it...I woke up at 3:45 just to make sure he was still breathing. Aiden is also growing out of his clothers pretty quick. Mommy is trying to put as many of his 3-month old clothes on as possible before they won't come over his head. Which means the little guy is wearing 3-6months.

We didn't do too much fun stuff this week, but we did go watch Aiden's cousin Brooke at soccer practice and then watched her swim at Grandma Barbie's house. The water was too cold for Aiden to go in...at least that is what daddy said. Grandma She She, Grandad Craig and Uncle Robert all came home from vacation this week. Grandma and Grandad siad he grew 2-feet. We haven't seen Uncle Robert yet but we can't wait.

We have decided to take Aiden to Disneyland for the first time on Monday...so next weeks pictures should be cute.














1 comment:

Caroline said...

What a cutie...I love the photo of Aiden & Brooke. I'm looking forward to your blog posts.