Well I have been convinced to begin this blogging idea. Since we have so much going on in our lives I agree that this would be a fun way to communicate to everyone who means so much to us but can't talk to us on a regular basis.
This week Aiden had his 2 month checkup this week. He is 15lbs 7oz and 23 3/4 inches long. He is in the 95th percentile for his length and off the charts in his weight. He did really well with this shots. He screamed extremely loud for about 5 minutes, but then he was good. He had a slight fever afterwards and we gave him tylenol. He did very well and so did I. LOL.
It has been great seeing our parents with the baby. It makes us realize how lucky we are to have such great parents and how lucky Aiden is to have the best grandparents in the world...OK so we might be a little biased. By the way...did you know...Aiden is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen....:-)


3 comments:
Ha ha I knew you would jump on the blog bandwagon...looks great! He just gets cuter all the time!
Yippee...Welcome to the blog world...although I've been slacking on mine for months.
=(
You've inspired me to join the crowd again...I'm loving the Aiden photos!
He is too adorable!
I love the studio pic of him.
Post a Comment