Wednesday, October 22, 2008

$43.15

Well today Aiden had a very big day. I took him to the Coinstar to trade in all his money from his piggy bank and then to the bank to make his very first deposit into his own savings account. Jimmy and I decided that we want to teach Aiden how important it is to save money and want to involve him in every transaction of his own bank account. Of course he cannot withdraw any money until daddy says it is OK. So today we depositied $43.15 into his account. This is money we have had in our pockets at the end of the week and money I found in the dryer when I do laundry. Not bad....huh????

3 comments:

Liz Robitaille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Robitaille said...

That's $2.54 a week! Not bad for a 4 month old!
At 18 he'll probably have more money in the bank than I do! :o)

Kimi said...

Hmmm...I need to do laundry at your house! It sounds like a profitable experience!