Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

What an amazing experience this Christmas was. I have to say that I woke up at 4:15 and sat in my bed twiddling my thumbs until Aiden woke up at 5:40...I was determined to allow him to wake us up...but it was super hard for me. I wanted to wake him up and let him see what Santa brought him. I just wanted to see him open his Christmas presents so bad...of course I wanted Jimmy to see what Aiden got him and what Santa brought. and I guess a little part of me wanted to see what Santa brought me. OK so I am still a kid at heart. We had a GREAT Christmas. This year we hosted Christmas Eve and I really enjoyed it. I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again if nobody else wanted to. It made for a long few days but it was easier having everyone here than packing up a baby to go somewhere else....next year there will be 3 babies on Jimmy's side of the family...so that will make it even more fun!!!! Christmas day we went to Barbara and Mando's for our traditional Christmas breakfast...for some reason this year it tasted ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS....it is always yummy in the tummy but I was starving this year...maybe thats b/c I was too busy drinking on Christmas Eve and didn't eat. Then we headed to my parents house. My parents made a delicious dinner despite all of the catastrope's we experienced regarding the prime rib, a fire and a charred wall in the house.


Aiden made out this year with some really great gifts, he got a horse, some bath toys, some loud toys, a bike trailer, some toys to help him walk (when he is ready), a lot of clothes, some books, a very special scrapbook from Miss Katie and Uncle Robert and much more. Here are some pic's.




2 comments:

Stacy said...

Talk about getting big. You'll be planning his first birthday in the blink of an eye.

Caroline said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!...Aiden is too cute! We love him lots! =)