Today it is official Aiden is walking. Woo Hoo. We looked at him and he walked from the fridge to the middle of the kitchen then stopped and looked at us. Then started walking again. It was so cute. Dylan, Lil Brian, Jimmy and I were all there watching him walk. It was so cool. He then proceeded to walk from one side of the house to the other. I mean he pretty much still prefers to crawl but he is walking. I can't believe it!!!! Aunt Char Char and Uncle Brian watched Aiden today and said that he would be walking by the time we got him back. I have since asked them to potty train him!!!! Sorry this blog is all scatter brained...but I am super excited and I'm not being graded so I really don't care. But then I go and read Miss Ogg's blog and feel like a moron!!!! Just kidding...I don't care what anyone thinks...I'm just WAY EXCITED Aiden is WALKING...
Look at him...diaper on his butt to protect it and a helmet on his head. LOL. I was trying to get a picture of him chewing on the strap while the helmet was on his head. It reminded me of a bridle for a horse.


Oh yeah and he has 10 teeth now too!!!!
3 comments:
Hey, no comparing allowed! This is your blog, so it should have your "voice"...so scatterbrained is totally appropriate! jk...anyways, YAY AIDEN!!! Just think of all the trouble he and Carina will get into now when they are together...
That is awesome. I'm looking forward to that day....at least, i think i am.
He is walking slowly..Today he walked a ton!!! It is so exciting...but boy oh boy are we going to be in trouble. I guess it is time to put those hideous cabinet locks on!!!
Post a Comment