Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 4th of July



OK...so I am a little late. We have a GREAT 4th of July this year. We decided to go to Laughlin for a few days. We spent the 4th in the pool with Aiden, boy did he LOVE swimming. Then watched the fireworks from our hotel room. Aiden was pooped and it was hot. On Sunday, we took a drive to the Grand Canyon. We had a blast. I even won a little money...Woo Hoo!!!! It was a great vacation and one that I will remember for a while.
Aiden really started walking over the holiday weekend. At the pool he walked up to a little boy and gave him a hug and a kiss. It was precious.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

He's getting so big. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Kimi said...

You always win money! Glad you guys had a great time...even more glad you wrote some new blogs. I was all prepared to harass you! xoxo