I have realized something about myself this morning. I get so wrapped up in everybody else and my heart bleeds for things that I can't control. I want everyone to be happy all the time and I never want anybody mad...especially at me. But you know what..>i can't control everything. I can't control what people think and that is OK> All I can do is be the best person I know how to be and remember that I can only control myself and my actions and reaction. Like my Grandma told me yesterday "I am choosing to live a life I CAN LIVE with. Not a life YOU can live with."
That being said. My Grandma told me yesterday that she is choosing not to go through anymore treatment. She does not want radiation or chemo, she does not want a GI tube and she will deal with things as they happen. At first I was shocked but then I realized if I was 85 and just lost my husband and already buried one child I would probably choose the same thing. I told her that and I think it made her feel better. But even if it didn't it made me feel good knowing that I told her how I felt.
My family is my world. I love each and everyone of you and I want the best for everyone. I honestly know in my heart I would do anything for any of you. All you have to do is ask. I hope you all know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate all you do for us.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love your grandma's saying. I will make a point to carry it with me. THANKS!
Post a Comment