There are a few days in my life that I will never forget. Some for happy and some for sad reasons. Thinking about these days makes me realize what is important to me.
The day Esteban and I broke up - I will never forget this day...although I don't remember the exact date. I remember right after lunch before my 5th period Math Class, Jimmy gave me his number on a Cinnaburst wrapper. AFter school Esteban and I broke up. He threw his gum into my parents planter and sped out of the driveway. I called Jimmy that night and he talked to me for over 4 hours.
The day Stephanie, Kristy and I had Tarot Cards read - This was my sophmore year after I turned 16. We were in the village and I was dating Geoff so it was after Jimmy and I broke up. The lady told Steph that her dog was going to die, told me I had already met my husband and that he wasn't the person I was currently spending time with, but what I think I will always remember is what she told my sister. She told my sister that she had amazing powers but unfortuntely she would let the devil rule her when she turned 18. I remember thinking wow...that wasn't very nice and we only paid her $5. She was spot on though...spot on. Steph's dog died that year, I married Jimmy and Kristy became psycho on her 18th birthday.
March 3, 1999 Kristy's 18th birthday - I remember my mom callin me and telling me Kristy moved out. She waited til mom was ni the shower and dad in the bathroom grabbed all she could and ran out the door. She got into Maren's car and never came back home. I remember being pissed off at my parents becauseI told them that I had heard Kristy was going to run away on her 18th birthday and they didn't believe me. I remember thinking Kristy will be back at home by the end of the week.
The day I found out about Kristy's first lawsuit - I was living with Addy and Juan. My mom called and spoke to Juan first. Told him I was going to need him and made him promise to be there for me. My mom asked me to call a police detetctive in Claremont and wouldn't tell me why. All she said was it had to do with Kristy. I never called the police and by the next day I found out what was going on. I was devastated. I remember standing in the shower for over an hour while Addy and Juan knocked on the bathroom door. To this day I don't believe my sister did what she did.
I have more days that I want to write down so next week I'll continue. It's funny to me how moments effect our lives so much and how much we can learn about ourselves when think back to the days that impacted our lives th most.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment