Can you see the faint red shadow in the window??? So what did i learn from this...my son is sneaking out already and he is not even 2!!!!!
Thursday, April 22, 2010
My recent not such a good mommy moment
Yesterday I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher when I realized Aiden was being way to quiet. I knew exactly what he was doing...playing in the trash from the bathroom that I left in my room. I hussled my big butt down the hall and sure enough there is Aiden with paper towels (I was cleaning the bathrooms)thrown all over the floor and his head deep into the trash bag. I took the bag from him and proceeded to pick up his mess. He decided to have a fit and cry so I quickly took the trash out front to the trash can and came back inside and closed the front door. I didn't hear the Mr. crying anymore so I assumed he was getting into more mischief in my room. I came back down the hall to find Aiden no where in sight. I called his name, no answer, called a little louder and still no answer...so I began to slightly panic wondering where the heck he could be hiding. I called his name real loud and I heard a distant mommy. I was way confused...where the heck was Aiden calling me from. I walked into his room, the Dr. Seuss Room, the Band Room, and then I found him. He was out front...I could see his head through the glass on the front door. He was peeking in at me calling mommy...mommy...mommy.

Can you see the faint red shadow in the window??? So what did i learn from this...my son is sneaking out already and he is not even 2!!!!!
Can you see the faint red shadow in the window??? So what did i learn from this...my son is sneaking out already and he is not even 2!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yikes! That's scary! I took my eyes off of Sydney for a few seconds yesterday and she stuffed a handful of dog food in her mouth. :( They can do something in split seconds! I'm glad he's ok.
Post a Comment