Friday, July 30, 2010

Aiden, Daddy and Grandma's 2nd Birthday Together

WE celebrated Aiden's 2nd Birthday Dr. Seuss style. It was amazing to actually see Aiden enjoy his birthday this year and not just be the center of attention. Of course the menu was carne asada, chicken, and carnitas. Daddy and Uncle Brian did the bbq'ing and I was in charge of the rest.



During the party we also chose to tell the family about our pregnancy. It was so much fun seeing everyone read Aiden's shirt and realize what it meant. Although some people found out early by accident they all seemed to be excited for us.

This year I had a very special helper, someone that kept me calm and cool when things started to unravel. Somebody he has actually been around since before I meant Jimmy. My best friend extended her So Cal trip to stay with us for a few days and helped a TON in the kitchen the day before and the day of the party. KIMI there are no words to say how much I appreciated all you did.
Aiden had a GREAT time at his party, blowing bubbles, jumping in the bouncer and hitting the pinata. I think he really enjoyed opening his presents and his cake too. I know Jimmy and I enjoyed watching him play, laugh, giggle and eat his yummy cake!!!




No comments: