Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3+1= a Family of 4

Although I am currently in my 19th week I don't remember blogging about our new addition growing in my belly.


We found on April 23rd and told our parents the next day. We tried to keep it a secret until Aiden's 2nd birthday and then shared the news with the rest of the family.


On July 11th we were told we were having a boy...at least the tech was 97% sure we were having a boy. Next week I have my 20-week checkup and on August 23rd I have an u/s scheduled so hopefully we will be able to get a 99.9% guesstimate one way or the other then.

Aiden has been extremely loving to his baby brother. He gives him kisses every morning and at night. He tells me "Mommy, baby brother needs to come out so I can give him a high five." He also rolls trucks across my belly and tells me he is playing cars with baby brother.

We have 3 names on a fridge and are leaning towards one of them, but we haven't stopped discussing names yet. (Although Aiden and I secretly tell everyone the name of baby B #2 because we know what it is) Daddy isn't ready to commit to a name so we still are keeping options open... wink wink wink.

Aaron Craig
Austin Craig
Brody Craig

I know most of you don't really care but I am very excited to say that I have officially gained 0.5lbs so far. Which trust me is a VERY GOOD thing. I am seeing my regular OB, a specialist because of my thyroid (and weight), and a nutrionist. It seems that all appt's every month happen in the same week. Which is stressful at times and at other times I get relieved b/c I don't have to worry about going to a doc eveyr week.

I am also trying to convince Jimmy that we should change the nursery. Although he wants to and isn't against the idea he just doesn't know if he will have time to. he doesn't really like me to paint on my own...but I wonder if I get the new bedding if he will just make the time...hahaha.

Here are the 2 rooms I really like...

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romnur/romnurcrs/

http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romnur/romnurjvn/

Which one do you like????

No comments: