Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 8

This week was a very important week for us. We asked a very important couple to be Andrew's Godparents. We are so honored that Stephen and Caroline have agreed to have this important role in Andrew's life. Our boys are very blessed to have godparents that will help us guide them through life. I think Andrew weighs about 13lbs!!!!

Andrew had his first My Gym class this week and although he fell asleep during the class I think we will continue going for the next few weeks. We also got to spend 48hours with just Andrew. I felt like we really got the opportunity to bond and play with the little guy. it was nice spending some alone time with him.

Aiden went on his very first camping trip with She She and Grandad. They spent the weekend in Long Beach and went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. Uncle Rob even showed up both nights for dinner. Aiden had a lot of fun and was spoiled rotten. Although we were happy for him I have to admit...I missed his little body running around the house...I een missed the infamous "why?'s" that come out of his mouth these days.