Sunday, August 2, 2009

A visit to Long Beach, Rob and Katie





Last weekend I was antsy at home and was tired of waiting for Jimmy to get a day off to go have some fun. So Aiden and I packed up the truck and went to visit Uncle Robert and Katie in Long Beach. We had a BLAST. Rob's roomates did there best to clean up the place and then came with us to Bolsa Chica State Beach. Aiden was not loving the ocean or the wet sand. But had no problem drinking, eating, throwing and digging in the sand far away from the breaking waves. Uncle Rob and 2 of his roommates built a HUGE sand castle for Aiden. I was very impressed.

After the beach we went back to Rob's and took showers. Jimmy met us there and we took Katie to dinner for her birthday coming up. The food was super YUMMY!!! When we got back Aiden played ball with Chester and climbed up and down the stairs. Seeing Aiden play with Chester was hysterical. Aiden would throw the ball and then laugh like crazy. We all just watched in Awe. One of Rob's roommates has a pet iquana and monitor. He fed the monitor a baby mouse on the kitchen table!!!! Absolutely disgusting!!!!
Thanks for hosting us Rob and Katie. WE will definately have to do that again!!!!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Seriously? On the table? Boys are gross.

BTW...I found a grammatical error...I know you don't care, but I feel better now.

Cute pics!

13 is our Lucky Number said...

LOL...I love my Miss Kimi Teacher!!!!