Maybe when I need to do is put Andrew to bed at 7 and then at 10 wake up (because I go to bed at 9) and feed Andrew then maybe he will sleep until 3am then I can feed him again and he will sleep til at least 6!!!! I don't know...Any mommy suggestions?????
All in all we had a good week. Andrew had lots of firsts this week again...we had our first playdate with Jake and Char at Red HIll Park, went on Andrew's first trip to the Train Park, used the double stroller for the first time and spent an entire day at the park on Saturday watching soccer games...OK so maybe it was only 4 hours but according to the pain in my breasts and the redness in my cheeks it was ALL DAY!!!! Special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for helping me take care of both my little men. Without them I would have gone insane!!!!
Andrew is getting big so fast I even think he is bigger than Curious George this week. Believe it or not I am still enjoying this mommy stuff and I am not as tired as I probably should be. I'm trying really hard to document just a much with Andrew as I did with Aiden because I want both my kids to know how special they are.
Guess what Aiden has started to do this week...oh yeah I know some of you are gonna laugh but the Mr...has found..you guessed it...the DIRT PILE daddy made especially for the boys and their Hot Wheels. Aiden likes to be the "gardener" and use his rake and shovel to dig the dirt and throw it EVERYWHERE!!!! YOu should have seen the bath tub this morning...hahaha
I also wanted to note that my best friends little sister (so in case you diddn't know that makes her kind of my little sister too) had a little boy this week too...Welcome to the world Kasen Eli!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment