Ok...for all of you soon to be mommies a bit of advice. When they cry there is a reason!!! Especially if it changes the normal routine.
Aiden used to sleep through the night...and about 7 days ago he stopped. Nw I don't mean he would wake up for 10min and go back to sleep. NO WAY!!! He would wake up for 2-3 hours and cry the entire time. Jimmy and I had no clue what was wrong. We thought it was gas...or that we fed him something that was wrong. We said...it can't be his teeth they haven't gotten close enough. We could see his incisors (fang teeth) coming in but they weren't close to the surface yet. Guess what last night in the bath...I noticed the problem. Tooth number 5 broke through. It wasn't a dang incisor it was his the tooth next to it. It came from no where...and it was hurting my little man. So last night we gave Aiden teething tablets....and Tylenol....guess what we slept from 7pm to 349am took a bottle and he is still sleeping. WE GOT OUR BABY BACK!!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment